
So I grabbed one of my favorite cleaning supplies...the handy dandy Magic Eraser (yes, it really is magic!) and a big bucket of soapy water and went to town. I tackled the baseboards, the walls, the outlets and light switch covers and all my kitchen appliances. Then I polished my banister and kitchen and bathroom cupboards until they didn't have an inch of dust and grim on them anymore! Basically I got down on my kids level and realized there is a whole world of dirt, grim & filth that I don't see (or chose not to see) on a regular basis.
Now as I type this I realize there are many of you on the ball moms out there that are reading this and thinking, "Wow, Julie, I can't believe you don't do this every week, like we all do." Maybe one day I'll be more on top of things! But, I also realize that one day I'll be sad that I don't have those cute little finger prints and smudges all over my walls and doors to wipe off and I'll wish that I never used that darn Magic Eraser.
4 comments:
Holy crap!! I am so impressed!!! You've inspired me to do some serious deep cleaning - who knows how long it's been since I've done that!!
You've inspired me to NOT clean. I don't want to wash those fingerprints off, it's too sad to think that one day I'll miss them. Thank you for the excuse for not cleaning! Ha ha ha!
Look at you, you're just like Cinderella! :) I've been in cleaning mode too, just haven't broken out my friend Mr. Clean. Me and him haven't hung out in a long time.....
come out come out wherever you are!!! I'm missed reading your blogs :)
Post a Comment