






Saturday was crazy...Halle went to 2 really fun birthday parties and got to play in her bathing suit all day (I wish I was as comfortable hanging out in my bathing suit as she is!) Tucker was still managing his work crisis for most of the day so my mom watched my kids so me and my sister could get pedicures...long over due! I always say I'm going to do that more often and never do. This time I really am.

Sunday we got together with my whole family to celebrate Tucker's birthday. We didn't get a chance to celebrate last week so everyone came up to my parents house and we had a yummy dinner. Tucker brought his Wii with all intentions of playing some fun games with my family, but that didn't happen. We ended up spending 2 1/2 hours in the emergency room with Aidan. I'm telling you, its a boy thing. Halle has never been to the emergency room! The kids were playing in the backyard after dinner and my parents have this outdoor fireplace thing and Aidan tripped and fell and hit his head on the edge of it...right between his eyes. It immediatley was huge and swollen and we were worried that it could possibly be broken so we left the fun party and took him to the the ER. After doing a CT scan they determined it wasn't broken...thank goodness. But my sweet Aidan looks like he has a third eye. The swelling has gone down a lot today but it was really bad last night. He was so good at the hospital. Even during the scan he didn't freak out. They wouldn't let me go with them but Tucker said that he was pretty fascinated by the whole thing. We finally left and got home after 10 o'clock. Another late night! Tucker laughed when I whipped out my camera at the hospital to take pictures. I'm so glad I always have it handy. You can kind of get an idea of what it looks like in these pictures...


Well hopefully things will be a little less eventful around our house, at least for a few days!
6 comments:
Poor Aidan! That's so sad. I'm jealous that you went to the Arts Festival. I was trying to get my family to go, but none of the boys in my house seemed interested. Glad you had fun. Cute pics of your sis with your kids. We still need to bring Tucker his b-day present. One of these days...
Oh poor little Aidan!!! How sad - that is a nasty little bump :( Sounds like you had fun with your sis...she's super cute just like you :)
I am in utter shock that you posted a picture of your FEET on the internet!!! They are beautimus! :) Your foot phobia therapy must've really helped. :) FUN pictures at the Arts Festival and SAD pictures of Aidan! Poor little guy. I'm glad you documented the whole episode. ;)
Aidan was a trooper. He was sad about being strapped into the CT machine, but once it started up he was totally fascinated. And, he was sooo good at the hospital, he just laid with Julie on the bed and played with the pulse-ox thingy that you put on your finger, he was trying to put i on our fingers also. What a good kid. I am glad we had it checked out!
So, did I mention that I too have a blog. If you don't visit it, then you are missing out on some of the greatest info found on the web.
-Toobit
Author of: Ugly Blog (a blog for generation i)
I love your feet pictures. So sorry about Aiden. I hope he feels better.
ok his eye looks SOO sad! i am glad he is alright
Post a Comment