Wednesday, June 6, 2007
I don't mind waiting
So yesterday I had another fabulous dr appt. I always schedule my appointments in the morning cause he's usually not as far behind. Well yesterday I had a 9:30 appt. and I still waited for over an hour to see him (for 5 minutes). As I was sitting there I was thinking how nice it was to be actually sitting down doing nothing. I had an entire hour of sitting on a nice comfy couch with zero distractions. I even turned my cell phone off! Before I had kids, I would have been really irritated that I had to wait for so long, not any more! I think maybe I'll schedule my next apppointment late in the afternoon and maybe I'll get even longer to just sit and do nothing! Thanks Dr. Rappleye for running so far behind yesterday! I needed it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You crack me up!! I've never thought of waiting at a Dr's office that way before. I'll have to remember that next time I'm by myself waiting!!
Post a Comment