It's been a fun but tiring day and I'm glad the kids are both in bed and I can sit down and relax for the evening. We went to the pool today and that always makes me sleepy for the rest of the day. It was a nice day at the pool cause it wasn't very crowded. Of course I forgot to take my camera but
Kecia had hers so I took a couple cute ones so maybe I'll post those later. Aidan hasn't felt great today and was really cranky all day (another energy drainer) so I was very relieved when Tucker got home from work early! I almost burst out singing "I'm so glad when daddy comes home..." We went to Cafe Rio for dinner(cause I was so not feeling up to making dinner), and I ate way too much, as always! But it was yummy. Then we came home and while Tucker mowed the lawn that was about 6 inches long, the kids and I played in the back yard. After awhile, I noticed several bees were flying in and out of our BBQ grill and so I opened the lid and jumped a mile back after seeing a big hive inside...but don't worry, I sacrificed my life for the sake of getting a good picture for you all to see... (this picture doesn't do it justice...there were about 15-20 bees crawling all over.)

It's been a fun day, but I'm looking forward to going to sleep and starting all over again tomorrow with another crazy and hectic day. Here are some pictures from this evening. Tootles!


4 comments:
Wow! Glad you didn't get stung by all the bees. Cute pictures of your kids. I'm glad to know we're not the only ones who let our lawn get 6+ inches long!
Scary bees! Hey, our grass was so long last week that Brandon literally said he was going to play out in the forest (the backyard.)
Sounds like you had a fun day!! Except for the bees :) CAFE RIO.... LUCKY!!! I think I might need to talk Brett into going there this week - YUMMY!!!
We need to have a Cafe Rio date one of these days and get the kids McDonalds - so fun!
HI~!!
The day you just had is my life story! It's sad to say but I'm drained by 10:30 AM most days. I guess it's the life of motherhood...our moms did it & now we get to! Wahoo! I'm so glad your blogging....fun stuff!
Post a Comment