Sunday, June 3, 2007

Week of lasts

This week was Halle's last day of preschool. She was in a very cheery mood when I dropped her off, but she was pretty sad when I picked her up and she wasn't in the mood for any pictures. I finally got a few of her "humoring mom" smile. As we were walking to the car she told me she was sad cause preschool was over. I felt bad for getting frustrated with her. So when we got home I got a couple more of her and Aidan once she was a little happier.

img_1167.jpg

Halle's friends...Hailey & Bailee
img_1164.jpg

Halle & Mrs. Fondaco
img_1165.jpg

The next day was her last soccer game. The game didn't even start until 7:30, and that is when my kids usually go to bed, but she still had fun. When I asked her what she was going to miss most about soccer she quickly replied, "the treats!" She was so excited about her trophy and has been carrying it around the house since she got it. Tucker had a great time coaching and I think he did a really good job, it was a lot of drama with 8 girls on the team, but he's used to it.

Showing off her trophy!
img_1187.jpg

Best friends, Halle & Kyra
img_1186.jpg

Halle & her cousin Adam
img_1189.jpg

Halle loved that her dad was the coach...
img_1188.jpg



Well, I guess that's all for now!

1 comment:

Chereebee said...

Horray that you started your blog - so fun!
LOVE all the pics! Halle is so dang cute and photogenic!