It all started with a full, uninterrupted nights sleep last night, which hasn't happened in a long, long time. Aidan has gotten in a bad habit of waking up once or twice a night. Last night he slept all night, and even better, both Halle & Aidan slept until 9 o'clock! It was fabulous. I actually went and checked on them around 8, cause Aidan has never slept in that late.
I'm a huge Craigs List fan, and check it daily. Well, yesterday I decided I'd try to sell something and posted it in the afternoon and this morning I had an email from a lady saying to she wanted it. Wow, an extra $25 I wasn't expecting. I need to find more things in my house to sell. Thanks Craig!!
Had an enjoyable day at the pool with the kids...left just as it was getting crowded!
Randomly decided to hit Old Navy to exchange something I bought the other day, and found they were having 50% off all their summer stuff and it started today so it wasn't picked over! Found some great deals cause I didn't have my kids to distract my shopping mojo! Thanks, Tucker, for taking them with you to Best Buy!
Made dinner for my family, and they ALL ate it, without being bribed to do so! That hasn't happened in a long time! No wonder I never feel like making dinner.
Clearly it doesn't take much to please me. Hope you're day was as good as mine!
3 comments:
Hooray for good days!! Lucky you! :) I've never really checked out Craig's List....might have to do that today.....
It does sound like a good day! Especially the shopping without kids part. :)
That's great Julie. I am glad you can have such a good day despite getting a speeding ticket. Personally, I'd be DEVASTATED if I got a ticket, but way to make the best of it.
Remember, the speed limit in a park is only 15 MPH.
j/k
Post a Comment