
On a different note, Tucker has been wanting the Nintendo Wii for many many months and they're impossible to find. Today he called about 10 different stores to see if any of them by chance had them in stock and of course nobody did. Most of the stores get their shipments on Saturday but don't let you buy them until Sunday. He's been tempted a time or two to break the Sabbath day to go stand in line for one, but he's resisted and it finally paid off. He was out with Halle running another errand this afternoon and passes by Shopko and decided to call and see if they had any, thinking they probably don't even carry them at all. Well the lady said, yes we have about 8 here! What a fluke. I guess he's not the only one that wouldn't think to check Shopko cause most stores sell out within an hour or two and they've had theirs for almost a week. Just in case anyone else is looking for one, they still had several at the Shopko on State St. in Murray. So Happy early Birthday and Father's Day, Tucker! It only took about 2.5 seconds for him to have it opened, plugged in and ready to play.



Today, Aidan is 15 months old! I'll post some other pictures and info about him at a later time...off to play some more Wii!!
4 comments:
My kids will be so jealous. We've held off on getting a Wii. I think they look like a lot of fun. We'll have to have a family play date at your house!
That Nintendo Wii looks like so much fun!! Brett's b-day is in July and I might just have to buy him one! (If I can find one!!)
Love the pic of Halle and Kira - so fun!
oopsie - I just notice I spelled Kyra's name wrong :)
Wow. A Wii. Wheeeeee!!!
(Yes, I'm a nerd. :))
Post a Comment