Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Simple Things

So I have this house full of fun toys for my kids, but its the simpler things that seem to entertain them most. Their favorite thing to do is sit outside and paint the sidewalk with water...endless hours of fun. All you need is water and a paint brush. We sat outside for almost 2 hours today while they painted up and down our sidewalks and steps. They don't ever get bored of this simple activity and ask to do it on a regular basis.





3 comments:

Chereebee said...

What a fun idea!! I'll have to try that with Bailee - I'm always looking for more ways to entertain her :)

Natalie said...

This is one of my favorite things to have the kids do. The last time we did it, Cambo decided that it was way more fun to climb inside the bucket of water instead of dip a brush in it. Good times!

Emilee said...

What a FABULOUS idea! I wonder if the water will evaporate before it hits the sidewalk here?