We have been to the pool again today and we had such a fun time. We met up with lots of our friends so the kids really had fun. Its also nice for us moms to get together and hang out while our kids are entertained. It was really hot today so being at the pool is the only option if you want to be outside! Here are some fun pictures I took...I actually remembered my camera and used it this time!
Aidan trying to put the sunscreen on his head by himself!
Here are all the girls...Sadie, Bailee, Hailey, Kyra, Halle, & Adrie
The girls loved tackling Kecia's younger brother, Brett!
The little ones!
Aidan & his cousin Cambrie!
It's always more fun with lots of friends. See you all next week!
3 comments:
That was fun. Thanks for the cute pics.
Wow, you are on top of it! :) Fun pictures, I'm glad I'm not in any of them.
I LOVE our fun swimming days - so fun!! You got some cute pics :)
Post a Comment