My friend Cheree just tagged me...(I don't have fun pictures like she did, sorry!)
4 Jobs I've held
1. ZCMI
2. Discover Card
3. My ePHIT
4. Jordan Tech Center
4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
1. Hitch
2. My Best Friend's Wedding
3. Christmas Vacation
4. Best in Show
4 Places I Have Lived
1. West Jordan (until I was 5)
2. Sandy
3. Provo
4. Murray
4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Prison Break
4. Ugly Betty
4 Places I have Been on Vacation
1. Canada (twice)
2. Mexico
3. Hawaii
4. Maine
4 Favorite Foods
(this would probably be different if I wasn't pregnant!)
1. Rice Krispy Treats
2. Costco Berry Smoothie
3. Mexican Food of any kind
4. Olive Garden breadsticks
4 Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Amazon
2. Two Peas in a Bucket
3. My favorite Blogs
4. Chase Bank (I am constantly checking my bank accounts)
4 Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. Hawaii
2. Hawaii
3. Hawaii
4. Hawaii
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Kecia
2. Heather
3. Natalie
4. Emilee
Now you 4 copy this and tag 4 other people! Have fun!
2 comments:
Love the list. Ahhhhh, good times in Provo! :)
extremely uncomfortable with the "information" that is on this page...hmm...Why isn't anyone posting on MY blog? I have alot of good info on there and more to come, but I won't post it unless someone is looking.
Post a Comment