
Okay, this must be a boy thing cause I know this wasn't how it was with Halle. Poor Aidan ALWAYS has a bump, scrape, or bruise (usually more than one, as in this picture I took today!) some where on his cute little face. I don't think I've seen his face bruise free for probably about 2 months, at least! I'm just waiting for someone from Social Services to come knocking on my door and turn me in for child abuse. He is constantly falling down and getting hurt. I really do feel bad for him! I keep thinking I'll go take him to get his pictures taken as soon as his bruise goes away. Well I've been waiting for that for a long time and I guess I'll just stop waiting and do it. It will be a good representation of his early toodlerhood!
4 comments:
Hooray! I'm loving the blog, Jules. Way cute pics of the kids! I do think boys get more bruises overall but Annie's legs are pretty purple right now--she inherited her mom's gracefulness. :) Ha!
Oh my gosh, he looks like Eric so so so much to me. Hey it's cousin Kirsten. i am so glad you are blogging now. I love to read what people are up to and I'm glad I can check up on you now!!! YEA!!
l,
cousin kirsten
Even with all his bumps and bruises he's still such a happy guy!! I love that little Aidan!!
I have paid money to have bruises airbrushed out of photos of my kids because they always have bumps and bruises somewhere on their bodies. I definitely think it's a boy thing!
Post a Comment