Aidan loves his blanky. You rarely see him without it, he carries it everywhere he goes and it gets so dirty. Washing it becomes tricky. I usually try and do it after his nap so that its washed and dryed before his next nap or bed time. One of my friends' little boy took his blanket with him in the bath, luckily Aidan hasn't thought of that yet!
Aidan loves playing with Halle. He always wakes up before her and so I rush in to get him out of his crib before he wakes her up. I have to close the door tight otherwise he goes in and stands next to her bed and yells at her until she wakes up. She gets mad and says "Aidan, I'm trying to sleep!" He just laughs!
When Aidan was a baby, he was not a cuddly baby at all! Now he loves to come and sit on my lap and snuggle or just sit there for a while (with his blanket of course!). He's very much a mama's boy...which will definitely make things interesting when we have another baby in 3 months! He is such a joy to have around and is always making us laugh out loud!
Here are some recent pictures of Aidan. It's nearly impossibly to get a picture of him where is looking at the camera, let alone smiling!





Okay, I think that's enough blogging for one day! Time to get back to my chores!
2 comments:
WOW - you've been quite the blogger today - I love it!!! -k- Aidan is so stinkin cute!! I didn't realize he was a blanky lover - I guess that's a good sign that I've never see him with it :)
Happy 15 months, cute Aidan! Loved reading about all of his happenings. That reminds me, I have some pictures to email you from the swim party in our backyard. I'm a slacker! :)
Post a Comment