Monday, July 9, 2007

The Toilet Paper Incident

So, yesterday morning I went downstairs to iron our church clothes leaving Aidan playing in the toy room. (Tucker & Halle were still snoozing!) When I came back up stairs I found Aidan sitting in a pile of toilet paper in my bedroom. He had found a roll of toilet paper and proceeded to unravel the entire thing and then started tearing it up into tiny pieces. I knew it had been too quiet for too long, and every mother knows that's ALWAYS a bad sign! Luckily, my camera was sitting next to my bed so I snapped a quick picture before I cleaned up! Never a dull moment with my little Aidan!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

This scene looks all too familiar!!! Annie does this too! Thanks for the pics, bytheway! I'll chat with you later.

Natalie said...

If I had a dollar for every roll of toilet paper my kids have unraveled, I'd be rich! What's the fascination with kids and t.p.?

Chereebee said...

That little STINKER!! Carter shares the same passion for unrolling toilet paper!!

kecia said...

he is so cute when he is being michievious!