Yesterday afternoon Tucker wanted to take the kids to the park to fly his airplane. Halle and Aidan love chasing after the airplane when it crashes! It was a little bit windy and the plane landed in a tree so we were only there for about an hour but we still had fun! Here are a couple cute pictures I got.
Tucker giving Halle pointers on how to throw the plane!
Check out Aidan's sweat band!
Watching the airplane...Tucker had quite the audience of park people watching him fly the plane!
I LOVE this picture of Halle...it was so spontaneous, but captured her fun personality!
I was going to post exactly what Brooke already said. Frame that picture of Halle! That's so super cute. I love Aidan's sweatband. Every boy needs a good pair of sweatbands in the summer. :)
3 comments:
You guys are fun! I just love that pic of Halle--it needs to be in a frame PRONTO!! :)
I was going to post exactly what Brooke already said. Frame that picture of Halle! That's so super cute. I love Aidan's sweatband. Every boy needs a good pair of sweatbands in the summer. :)
I absolutely love the one of Halle! and Aiden's sweat band is hilarious! Ditto on the other comments!
Post a Comment