Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter


So last night Tucker and I went with my whole family to see the new Harry Potter movie. I really liked it, but it was really intense and scary. I was amazed at how many little kids were there. It's by far the most dark and scary of all them. I wonder how many little kids had nightmares last night about all those scary characters. I did!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

We saw this one last night, and I agree that it's the most dark so far. It was still a fun escape from reality!

Chereebee said...

how fun that you got to go out with no kiddos!!

Natalie said...

I want to see this, but will probably have to wait for it to come out on dvd. The only movies we go to are kids movies...with the kids. This one sounds like one to avoid with the kiddos. Glad you liked it.