Thursday, July 12, 2007

20 Year Friendships

Once a month, 8 girlfriends get together for Girls Night Out. The 8 of us have been friends for over 2 decades. We all grew up in the same neighborhood and most of our parents still live there. Tonight we got together down at the Gateway for dinner at Z Tejas. After dinner we walked around and did a little shopping. We always have such a good time and always pick right up from where we left things the month before. Here are the girls (minus one, we missed you Haylee)...
Charlotte, Me, Kristen, Quinn, Jenny, Rebecca & Ashlyn



While I was gone, Tucker and the kids had their own fun! They had a little dance party while watching Halle's favorite show, The Brady Bunch. Here is a glimpse into their night!

4 comments:

Chereebee said...

What a fun night!!! I love getting together with old friends!
-k- that video of the kiddos dancing is the CUTEST thing EVER!!! Aidan and Halle have quite the moves! :)

Brooke said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Me and Brandon are chuckling and guffawing--Halle has some dramatic moves!! Heehee hee.

And a great pic of your friends. What a fun tradition....

Natalie said...

How fun to see the picture of you and your friends! I remember most of them because back in the WAY olden days, I was in the same ward. (Before it split three other times.)

The video of your kids dancing is so fun! I love when you get a glimpse into what the kids do when you're not around. Now we know!

HayleeBean said...

I'm really sad that I didn't get to come......I was looking forward to it :(