Wow, that's some bargain lemonade! Wish I was in your neighborhood today! :) So cute.
I've got to get one of those lemonade stands. Sooo cute! I hope your little entrepreneurs had a successful day.
way to be on top of things and have your cute picture up already! That was lots of fun to watch and I will never drive past a lemonade stand again!
Too cute!!! I love that little lemonade stand....I'll have to come by and get some lemonade next time they're out! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, that's some bargain lemonade! Wish I was in your neighborhood today! :) So cute.
I've got to get one of those lemonade stands. Sooo cute! I hope your little entrepreneurs had a successful day.
way to be on top of things and have your cute picture up already! That was lots of fun to watch and I will never drive past a lemonade stand again!
Too cute!!! I love that little lemonade stand....I'll have to come by and get some lemonade next time they're out! :)
Post a Comment