Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun Pictures

So I got some fun pictures this weekend, so I thought I'd post a few of them. Nothing too spectacular but I thought I'd share!

On Friday I thought about taking the kids to the pool but the idea of getting in my swim suit and getting all wet didn't sound very fun that day. So instead I got the kids in their suits and we went to my moms and they played in the kiddie pool and on the slip 'n' slide! It was nice just sitting and watching with my mom and not having to be wet myself. Then we had lunch and ate popsicles outside. It was so hot!

Aidan didn't really get the concept of running and sliding on the slip 'n' slide! He did love drinking the water that squirted up (I tried really hard not to think about how dirty that water probably was!) and laughed really hard every time Halle slid down the the slip 'n' slide.

Just sitting on the slide!




Halle in action!




Last night we had a primary picnic that I was in charge of. I brought my camera to take pictures for primary but got a couple of my kids. Aidan saw me holding my camera and looked at me, smiled and said "EEZ!" Tucker and I were laughing so hard cause he NEVER will look at me or smile when I ask him to, but he figured out how to say Cheese and smiled this big cheesy grin. He did it about 10 times. It was so dang cute!

I LOVE this picture!



Halle eating rootbeer floats with some of the other kids!



I took this big bowl of fruit for the picnic and it looked so pretty and yummy that I had to take a picture of it. I had a really hard time not just staying at home and eating the entire bowl all by myself! It was so good! That's the one thing I can't get enough of this pregnancy...FRUIT!



Well that's all for now!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the slip n' slide pictures. That's one of my kids' favorite things to do...at least once a week. I love the picture of Aidan and Tucker. Super cute! I'm with you on the fruit- I could eat nothing but fruit--especially in the summer.

kecia said...

Way cute Pictures! The one of Aidan and tucker is adorable and so is the one of the kids in the circle!

Emilee said...

That fruit looks delightful and delicious! Looks like the kids had as much fun at grandma's as they would've at the pool!

Chereebee said...

I love your "FUN" pics!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I'm impressed that Halle will go on the slip and slide - Bailee just WALKS on them :)
That fruit salad looks SO YUMMY!!!!!

ps we've been missing you guys...we need to get together....we won't be at the pool on Thurs cuz Carter has his 1 year dr appt...I'll call ya and we'll figure out something :)

Brooke said...

Oh, you got some darling pictures. I love the facial expressions, and the one of Tucker and Aidan is FRAME-WORTHY!!!

I think we need to invest in a slip 'n slide.