2008 was a good year for our family. We were very blessed and have many good memories to look back on. I look forward to what the new year brings for us and the new adventures that lie ahead. Change is imminent! Happy 2009!
P.S. Brooke, my word for 2009 is Simplify! I want to make my life more simple. Enjoy the simple things. I don't want to get caught up in the abundance of "THINGS" that I usually let clutter my life. I want to simplify my home, my brain, my thinking, my understanding...etc.



17 comments:
Julie, I love this little 2008 "countdown"! How creative are you. I may have to copy you. :) And I love your simplify word, that is another one of my favorites and one I tried to do last year but forgot. :) Ha ha. Maybe this year I'll do better.
I'm with Brooke- you may see the countdown on my blog! LOVE the word simplify... something we should all incorporate.
What a great way to reflect on the past year. To Simplify for 2009 sounds great!
Look at you little creative one! What a fun post. I'm just glad that I got to be a small part of your year (esp. some of the girls getaways!). Here's to a great 2009!!!
I agree- I may have to copy! VERY creative girl! We need to keep the girls getaways going in 2009!!
i will most likely copy this blog.
i will most likely copy this blog.
Love the theme for the new year. Mine happens to be "Back to the Basics" which also is our enrichment theme as well. (I wonder what bright person thought up that one.:)) Very similar to your Simplify and I'd love to be updated on how it is going.:)
Super cute countdown! I'm all about simplifying. Sounds like a good plan. By the way, I want to see your house projects sometime.
I'm not going to lie to you. I won't be copying this blog post. Sorry.
I feel bad now. I was lying. I am not going to really copy it either.
What a coincidence! I happened to choose the very same word this year!!! Good Luck!!!!
what a stinkin cute post idea!!! I love it!!
I love the simplify idea - I need to work on that in my life :)
New post, please!!!
i'd like to hear about the 10 worst things that happened. It would be really cute.
That is such a cute way to write about the year! I just told Chris the other day that I wanted to put the word Simplify in our house somewhere! I am with ya sister!!
I love your countdown---you're so creative! We loved seeing you guys over the holidays. I was sad to leave.
And I love the Simplify idea. I need to do that.
Post a Comment