
Today Tucker said goodbye to his twenties and HELLO thirties! He's a little down about it (even lost a little sleep over it!), but I'm convinced that we have lots of good things in store in our thirties!
In honor of his day of birth, I thought I'd share a few random things about Tucker that you may or may not know about him....
*Tucker's a very creative person. His brain is always thinking of new ideas.
*He attended Film School at the Vancouver Film Institute in Canada and graduated top of his class. His student film was chosen to be screened at the Toronto Film Festival.
*He loves reading manuals.
*He hates rice.
*He LOVES his kids and is an amazing father!
*He's suffered from chronic migraines for about 9 years.
*He works for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as a Multimedia Specialist.
*He's a pop culture genius.
*He loves biking...just doesn't get a chance to do it as often any more.
*He spent lots of time during his childhood modeling, acting and performing.
*He's got a great sense of humor and makes me laugh every single day.
*He's the youngest of 5 boys.
*He's a dog lover and thinks he will EVENTUALLY convince me that we need one.
*He has a REALLY good singing voice....just doesn't share it often enough.
*He's the GREATEST husband and I'm lucky to call him my best friend!
Last night I threw him a birthday bash to ease him into this new decade of life. We got together with some good friends at a fun park near our home and had dinner and visited. The kids had a great time playing on the playground and watching the ducks in the duck pond. It was such a nice night. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us.











Today I packed a picnic and we went and had lunch with him at a park across the street from his work. It was so pretty outside and we sat right by this little creek, I'm so glad it's finally nice weather! We ate lunch and then walked across the street and went up to Tucker's office to meet some of his coworkers and enjoy the birthday brownies they had out for his birthday! We also got some frozen yogurt and sat outside to eat it. Halle and I had fun watching the pretty brides walking around getting their pictures taken.






15 comments:
I can't believe Tucker is 30! Why oh why did we cancel the birthday celebrations just days before the big 3-0? We'll have to get together to razz, oops, I mean celebrate with him! Happy birthday T!
happy big 30 tucker! glad we could celebrate with you-thanks for the good food jules!
I can't believe Tucker hit the world of 30's. That means the rest of us aren't far behind. Looks like a fun & appropriate celebration!
Happy Birthday Tucker! Wish we could have been there for your party---Todd especially would have loved seeing everyone. Thanks for being great friends and hopefully we'll see you soon!
Happy Birthday to Tucker! Sounds like a great day! 30 used to sound so old ... and now we're all on the verge of it and it's not sounding so ancient anymore. I think you guys have wonderful things in store for your 30's. That last picture of you two is ADORABLE. It's a framer for sure!
Happy birthday, Tucker! You are a spring chicken, so don't sweat it.
Happy Birthday Tucker!!! So glad that you had a fun birthday celebrating...
Minor corrections: It was just a film school, not a film "Institute" (although that makes me sound much cooler) and the film played in the Vancouver Film Festival, not Toronto.
shoot...I thought I knew you better!
Happy Birthday, Tucker. It was fun to be a small part of the festivities. We can't make too much fun of you because we're not that far behind! :)
Happy Birthday Tucker. Really 30 isn't that bad.
happy birthday, tucker!! i am glad to say that I really like being thirty something. i hope that the thirties settle in and you have wonderful things happen in the next 10 years.
Is it just me or does hte white shirt and tie look very slimming on me? As opposed to the red stripes which make me look like a giant striped cow.
Tucker, you look awesome no matter what. Happy Birthday!
Looks like fun festivities - so sad we couldn't make it to the big p-a-r-t-y! I really do like the picture of you two on the bench - Halle's got skills!
Post a Comment