Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swim Lessons

Halle has been in swimming lessons the last couple weeks. She's taking from the same lady that taught her last summer. Deann does such a great job and its nice only having a couple kids in each class. Her first session ended last week and she started her second session this week. She's learned so much and has come a long way from last summer. Sometimes she gets a little impatient waiting for the other kids to take their turn (a little ADD maybe?) so she just swims around and does her own thing. She has learned to swim across the pool by herself and has gotten really good with the kick board. She's really good at the breast stroke and the freestyle swim. I actually think she could outswim me now.


Halle was excited to by in the same class as Sadie and Kyra this year. I think its really helped give her more confidence.

Waiting her turn!


Halle loved when Deann let them go down the slide during their lessons.


Halle's favorite thing is jumping off the diving board. This year she learned to jump off and swim to the side without her teacher's help.


Avery hanging out during the lessons!


Way to go Halle...I'm so proud of you!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Tell Halle that Aunt Natalie is super impressed at what a good swimmer she is! I can't wait to go to the pool with you guys so I can witness it all firsthand.

Brooke said...

Cute Halle, what a cute little fishie she is. :)

Todd and Lisa said...

Wow Halle--that's awesome! She's really good. (and I love her hair, Julie!) I definitely need to get Audrey started in lessons.

Emilee said...

I love her cute hair-do's!

Mary said...

Halle's such an awesome little swimmer! I have to say I'm not going to be too sad when lessons are over!!!

Unknown said...

She is a doll! It is so fun to watch your kids learn new things--I love it.

Looks like you guys have been busy. Happy Birthday to your hubby.

Darling pics of everyone!

--Jen Roper

kecia said...

you got some really good pictures! I love the one of her jumping into the water-that is a great shot-so funny!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

If I ever have a girl, I want her to be a cross between Halle and Avery. I swear you have the cutest kids! Looks like she really liked her swimming lessons ... that's awesome that she's so brave!

Wendi said...

Halle is awesome!! We're in the thick of swim lessons, too. We should hit the pool together and soon.

Linds Forrest said...

She gets prettier and prettier! And I love her hair do you did for her swimming lessons. What a brave girl doing all that by herself.. she must get it from you! It was so good to see you that one day!! You look really good Julie! Hope to see you soon... if not.. good thing there are blogs! :)