Just when I thought this 3 kid thing wasn't so bad, my baby becomes mobile. Avery's crawling all over the place. Suddenly, vacuuming twice a day isn't enough. I realized how many choking hazards we have in our house, mostly toys. Yikes! She's also a very spitty girl so I find little orange and green spots (depending on what her last meal was) all over my carpet. AHHH, it's so annoying! I follow her around all day with a rag and carpet cleaner in hand. Gone are the days of leaving her to play while I run around the house doing other things. Now I have a summer of keeping up with her crawling outside and getting scraped knees. Do they make knee pads for babies? They should!
Here she is in action!





She goes backwards better than she goes forwards and finds her self in tight spaces quite often. She gets pretty ticked!


She's pretty proud of her new found mobility!
Maybe we'll just hang out in the basement all day so I won't have to worry about her falling down one of the 3 flights of stairs!
11 comments:
oh I love her! she seriously has the cutest little face!
I can't believe she is crawling!
I found some colorful little puddles on the kitchen floor after you guys left today...and it made me chuckle. :) She's too cute. I love all of the action pics.
It's hard to believe she's mobile! Have you seen Baby Legs? They're like legwramers for babies only they go all the way up the leg. That might keep her knees from getting scraped up.
When did she get old enough to crawl? She's such a cutie!! I love her chubby cheeks!
I'm SO with ya, that was my exact experience last year - from the mobility depression, to the spit-up, to the summer of scraped knees. She's so dang cute though, that you can't be upset about any of it for too long!
She is so stinkin cute! She needs to hang out with Bree more so she can teach her the correct way to get around. I love the one of her stuck in the corner!
Oh Julie, good luck. I can't believe she's already crawling! I hope you and your carpet make it!
I know EXACTLY what you mean! my baby is crawling all over the place...the sitting in one place stage only lasted a couple of weeks--DARN!! And doesn't it seem like even after you vaccuum they can find the smallest piece of anything to put in their mouth? Good thing they're so darn cute!
She's so cute! I guess you found your new business...baby knee pads!
Not only can this be used as knee pads, but its real function is a mop! babymop That little peanut gets cuter and cuter, Julie.
She's a cutie. Such a fun stage.
Post a Comment