
Saturday night we took advantage of the free Real soccer tickets our kids got from playing soccer. We went with Mark & Mary and Kris and Kecia. I'm pretty sure the kids were oblivious to the game going on, they were more interested in what their next treat would be. Tucker spent more time at the concessions than he did watching the game. Mary and I are anxiously waiting band tryouts. They have a great band with their own fly girls...we're hoping to make the cut. It was a fun night. I decided that sporting events make a GREAT time for people watching. All the crazies come out of the wood works and people get awfully chatty with complete strangers. Good times! Just a few pictures from the night...







11 comments:
What a fun time! Your haircut is darling!
Why are you obsessing over me and taking random pictures of me whilst I am unaware? Live your own life.
My favorite part of the night was when I overheard the ghetto people in front of us call someone else "white trash". Good times!
Fun stuff! I didn't know that the band accepted recorder players. Maybe all of your practicing in college will finally pay off!
How fun - I've never been to a REAL game. That last picture of you ROCKS!!!!
WE NEED TO PLAY BEFORE WE MOVE!!!!
I'll call ya this week :)
Ben is dying to take us to a Real game. I think it looks like lots of fun. Of course the best part of a sporting event are the treats!
cute pictures! I especially like the last one of you-so glad you put that one on but I wish we oculd see the empty pretzel bag you were holding!
What cute pictures!! Julie, you look beautiful! I just love that last picture of you. :o) We need to get together soon!!!
That is how we are at sporting events (unless it is a Phoenix Suns game)--it is all about the treats! Cute pics!
I should have read your blog before I did my latest post about preschool and soccer being over--I guess we are all doing the same things :)!
--Jen Roper
Band eh? Can't wait to see that one!
so sad I missed it. We will have to go again.
Post a Comment