Thursday, May 29, 2008

Preschool and Soccer...OVER!

Yesterday was Halle's last day of preschool. I was a little caught off guard by it and didn't realize it until the night before, for some reason I was thinking their last day was tomorrow. After I dropped her off at school I headed over to Great Harvest Bread store and picked up some gift baskets and bread for her teachers. Thanks to my good friend, Quinn, who always gives us a GREAT deal on bread!

I have been really excited about preschool being over. I don't enjoy hauling all 3 kids into her school every day. I will admit that I was a little sad as we were leaving though. She made so many cute friends and had awesome teachers. I wish she could take all her friends with her to Kindergarten next year. It was a great 2 years!


Miss Shirene


Mrs. Dansie


Halle made lots of friends this year.
(Ruth, Allie, Halle, Bailee, Addison, Hailey, & Avery)

Halle & Ruth


Adam, Halle & Bailee

After school we picked up some lunch at Wendy's and met some friends at the park for our Play Group. The kids played until it got a little too windy and cold. It was really fun to visit with friends for a while...I'm excited for more activities throughout the summer.

Last night was Halle's last soccer game. It seemed like a shorter season this year, but she enjoyed it. It was fun going to the games and cheering her on. She really improved quite a bit from last year. Way to go Halle.



Aidan took this picture of Avery.

Sadie, Kyra & Halle


It's all about the treats!

Tucker was a great coach!

9 comments:

DeDee said...

Great Harvest saves the day again! Great idea.

Todd and Lisa said...

Today was Audrey's last day of preschool and I was totally caught off guard, too! I forgot until we were going to bed last night. Oops. I like Halle's soccer pics---that sounds like it has been a lot of fun.

Mark said...

Tucker was an AWESOME coach.

Natalie said...

Thank you for the yummy bread! We're totally going to miss seeing you three times a week (at least). We'll have to plan lots this summer so Adam doesn't have Halle withdrawals.

Chereebee said...

Oh I'm so sad!!! I'm going to miss seeing you and little Halle 3 times a week! I'm not even going to think about us moving yet.

Mary said...

Don't even try to forget about what an awesome coaches wife you were!!! The team would have been nothing without you! I'm excited for Halle to go to kindergarten - she'll love it!

kecia said...

yes Tucker was a great coach! cute pictures! Kyra can't wait for Halle to ride the bus with her next year!

Katie said...

You are such a good blogger! I love how often you do it because I can see what you are up to. Friday was Bellas preschool graduation too. It made me cry.
You have a darling family Julie!
I miss you! Call me!

Terry Family said...

I can't believe you'll have a kindergartener soon!