
A couple weeks ago we went to the park and were having such a great time that we didn't want to leave. By the time we left it was way past Aidan & Avery's nap time and they both feel asleep almost instantly. I love that Aidan has Oreo cookies all over his face. You can tell he had a great time!
10 comments:
That really is a cute little picture! I LOVE how Aidan is laying on Avery!!! They are both too stinkin CUTE!
That is a precious picture. You gotta love summer where the kids play until they're completely exhausted!
I love Avery's cheeks!!!
THat is so adorable!
Your kids are so cute! I love the Oreo cookies, too. Hope things are going well for you and that you're finally feeling better!
So adorable!
Chariot carriers are the best!! The kiddos must have had an amazing time to see them crashed out that quick. I dig the family picture on your side and the new decorative skins for your blog...aren't you on top of things?
Bree looked just like this today whwe we got home. How cute they are!
That picture is a KEEPER!
Spence loves an oreo, doesn't he?
Post a Comment