Singing and signing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I was so impressed at how well she knew all the signs for all the songs.
Her paper self...she was most excited to show us this one. She's been telling us about it for several days.
Halle and her cousin, Adam. It's been so fun for them to be in preschool together the last 2 years. They're so cute!
Halle and I always coordinate our outfits.I was just glad I was able to go. I was extremely sick for 3 days before and Halle was so concerned that I wasn't going to be able to come to her program. I told her I would be there no matter what. Tuesday night I wasn't quite sure how I was going to make it happen seeing as I couldn't even get out of bed the whole day. The next morning I felt A LOT better and was able to go and enjoy it! I got a little emotional watching her perform thinking that this was her last preschool performance and in a few short months she'd be off to kindergarten. I KNOW she's ready but I'm not so sure I am.





7 comments:
It is so crazy how fast kids grow up! I feel like I am always playing catch up. Great job Halle on your program.
How cute!! Brandon and I always coordinate our outfits as well.
I didn't know you were sick! I'm sorry. I would've brought you some chicken soup...or something. I hope you're feeling better!
It sounds like the program turned out so cute! Audrey's is going to be more like a high school graduation with 300+ kids and we have to listen to every kids name being read. We're not sure if we're going to go yet.
I'm sorry you've been so sick! I'm glad you were able to go. I love things like that. That's what makes being a mom worth it.
Go Halle! Her hair looks so cute and so does your shirt from our GGW outing! So glad you we're feeling well enough to be there.
I love how Halle's paper person has her legs crossed. So girlie! Halle did a good job in the program. I was looking back and forth between her and Adam. I got a little sad thinking about the end of preschool. They've had a great year together!
She is the cutest! I still think she should be younger than she is. It definitely goes too fast...Noah's finishing K next week. Yikes!
what a cutie! I am glad you were feeling better so you could be there! I am getting really sad for a new year of school because Ky will be gone all day-but I know the girls are so excited to ride the bus together!
Post a Comment