

Halle took the camera and took the rest of these pictures.



Tucker thought we could go bowling after but didn't realize that we all left the house in sandals and NO SOCKS! So we decided to check out the dollar theater instead. We decided on Nims Island. It's actually a really cute movie. I was surprised at how entertained even Aidan was with it. I was excited that the animals in it didn't talk...why does every kid movie have to have talking animals? They bug me! Tucker was just glad that he didn't have to sit through Horton hears a Who! I guess we'll wait for that one to come out on DVD!

6 comments:
We love Pizza Factory! Bread twist are the best! Tell Tucker Horton hears a who isn't so bad. We really liked it.
I love the bread twists too! I also forget that they have one here. Looks like a great weekend night as a fam - aren't you guys just the cutest. I do have to say that the picture of Aidan's mouth full of food made me a little queasy however!
I haven't heard of "Nim's Island"... but "Horton Hears a Who" was cute, I thought. What a FUN family you are!
Those bread twists are the best! I'm glad to hear you liked Nim's Island and that even Aidan was entertained by it. We now have hope that Kai could make it through it. Sounds like such a fun night!
I love the pictures Halle took. It's always fun to see things from your kids perspecitves. I'm now craving some breadtwists from P.F. They are so yummy!
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about taking the kids to this one.
Post a Comment