Last week Tucker decided it was time to do some dejunking of the toy room. When the kids stop playing in there I know it's time for some serious cleaning and organization. Tucker asked Halle to find some things that she doesn't play with any more that we could donate to the DI.

This is the box of stuff she decided we no longer needed. They're
ALL Aidan's toys, and new ones that he still plays with. I think she needs a little direction with this task. I'll have to take over!
15 comments:
THat is so hilarious! How like an older sister.
That cracks me up! I love how kids think - "Hmmmm, maybe I'll just give Aidan's stuff - I don't really use that and maybe no one will notice. . ." Too funny.
Ha ha! That is so adorable! Even before I read your post I looked at the title and the picture and thought Halle must have thought she could get away with only gathering up Aidan's toys! So cute!
That is SO what Brandon would do. Or he gives his crappy broken stuff to Annie. :) The picture just says it all!
That is SO what Brandon would do. Or he gives his crappy broken stuff to Annie. :) The picture just says it all!
Hi. Oops about the double post. I just really felt passionate about the subject. HA.
OK, that is the funniest thing EVER! I LOVE that you took a picture of it! That cute little Halle! :)
Now that just made me laugh out loud! Funny Halle!
Julie, that made me laugh out loud, too! Sounds like something Audrey would think up. Good luck "directing" her!
HA HA!! THat is hillarious!! How cute is she!!
That is so funny! Good luck trying to redirect her...
That is so cute! I'm glad you're capturing those precious moments!:o)
If you need me to come over and give her some lessons I'll be happy to. Just ask Kecia, I'm really good at dejunking toy rooms.
yeah-don't even bring up the subject of Kris dejunking toy rooms-I will be rebuying some of the things he got rid of. this story is so hilarious!
I am busting up!
Post a Comment