Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Away

We took advantage of the long weekend we had with Tucker off work and Halle off school both Friday and Monday. We drove down to St. George Thursday afternoon and spent the weekend at a condo that Tucker's parents have down there. We had the perfect weekend together. I loved not bundling the kids in coats and hats every time we went somewhere. Sixty degree weather was JUST what we all needed.

*We spent time shopping the outlets, going to a movie, eating lunch at Inn N Out Burger and dinner at Pizza Factory, and enjoying some yummy meals and down time at the condo.

*We spent lots of time playing outside, knowing that we'd be back to indoor confinement all too soon. We went to several parks and let the kids play and run for as long as they wanted. I didn't want to keep them cooped up indoors. They loved being outside.







*We played games and watched some fun movies together.



*We went swimming.





*We found Avery hiding in all sorts of places.


*I loved hanging out with my very favorite people.

9 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You are skinny!! Look how teeny your neck and especially your arms are! Are you eating?! You look graet! Glad you had a fun weekend, totally jealous, happy for you!

Woodbury Fam said...

Oh, to play outside again! Sounds like so much fun. I am glad you could get away.

Brooke said...

Jealous!!!!! Looks like a blast. I wanna play outside!

Our Fondaco Family said...

Oh... Warm weather!!! Looks like you had a blast!!!
I'm JEALOUS!!!

Lindsay Kay said...

So nice to have a break and it is even better when it is warmer!

Lindsey said...

We were in St. George for the weekend too and couldn't have loved the weather more! It was hard to come back to snow and coats. Glad you had fun.

DeDee said...

That sounds so nice! Thanks for starting my "spring fever"...

Chereebee said...

oh how dang fun!! I'm so glad you guys were able to get away!! And you do look fabulous by the way!!! :)

Mary said...

I've been telling you for months now how skinny you look lately . . . now I have a picture for proof! (yes, this comment is for you, Tucker)

Anyway, what a great time!!! I noticed the cape didn't make it in the swimming pool! And, I love the pictures of Avery in her random spots. We'll have to do another SG trip together soon!