I'm happy to report that after 7 visits and about$120, Avery hasn't spit up even ONCE for almost an entire week! That's HUGE. She used to spit up as much as 6 or 7 times an HOUR. No more orange and green spots all over my carpet and no washing and rewashing all her stained clothes! Not only is she not spitting up, but she's sleeping better. HALLELUJAH!!! It's worth EVERY penny just to have some decent sleep again. We're still going to continue taking her until she's 100%...she's about 80% right now. We probably have a couple more weeks and then we'll be done.
Tucker has also seen the drastic results and has gotten himself an appointment to see him for his headaches! We'll keep our fingers crossed that he'll be able to help him as much as he has Avery!
...and what's a post without at least ONE picture!

14 comments:
Chiropractors are wonderful. Ever since I started working in an office I have had horrible back pain from my bad posture. It even caused me to not get a full nights sleep. I started going to mine about 4 months ago and I no longer have those problems. Now I only go when I feel that my back is starting to hurt or I am not sleeping well. I am so glad that that yours was able to help cute little Avery!!
I am so glad it is working! It makes me want to go get myself ailigned for my headaches! I LOVE the PJ"s-I put Bree in them tonight and they are so stinkin cute!
Huge HOORAY for you!!!! Seriously, what great news. I've been meaning to ask you how it was going, so I'm glad you posted about it. What a major sigh of relief for all of you! This is huge!
I'm so happy that it is working! Yay.
I was meaning to ask about it too - so glad to hear that it's going good! Yay for more sleep! Marc gets terrible headaches sometimes too, I'll recommend this to him and see if he'll go. SO happy for you guys!
Who knew a chiropactor could help reflux? That's pretty sweet!! Glad your sweet little girl is doing better. 6-7 times per hour, wow that would be super fun!! Don't know why you would want to get that changed! :)
I'm so happy that it worked. Dr. Bean is the BOMB! Yay for no spit-ups and better sleep!
That is SO GREAT!!! I'm so glad that it has worked for her!
Love that smiley pic of Avery - what a happy little girl!
I am going to start a baby yoga class. I would guess it would work much better than the chiro, and only a little more expensive. I will let you know when it is starting.
That's so awesome! I'm glad she's getting better. I hope that works for Tucker---that would be amazing. Good luck!
I'm glad the chiropractor was able to help your sweet Avery! I'm a believer, too & think they definitely have their place!
I went to the Chiropractor today and I am horribly mis-aligned. I'm sure the next few weeks are going to be painful, trying to get put back together, but it will be worth it, I think. He says that I have all of the "headache spots" misaligned.
At this point, it can't hurt! Well, it can, but, you know what I mean.
Holy Cow! I had no idea that Avery was so bad! I'm so glad it's getting better! Who would have thought that a chirpractor was the answer?? That's crazy! Good luck with Tucker!!! That would be great if it helped!
That's great. We had a chiro who almost always had babies waiting when we went it. They said it worked miracles on babies. Crazy.
Post a Comment