- Swimming pool (with Dad)
- Picnic's at the park
- Gateway Fountain
- Liberty Park
- Family bike rides and walks
- Zoo
- Lagoon
- St. George
- hiking/camping
- lake/boating
- Drive-in movies
- Boondocks
- backyard BBQ's
- Bowling
- Sleepovers with Grandma
- Trips to the cabin
- This is the Place Park
- Bees Game
- Wheeler Farm
- Living Aquarium
- Backyard Adventure
- Farmers Market
What are some things on your list that I'm not thinking of??
12 comments:
If you ever want to do the Zoo, Gateway, This is the place, liberty park, or Aquarium, let me know, we'd love to join you!
Count me in!! My kids love to get out!
Great list! I've been wanting to go to that This Is The Place park. You need to add "go to the Herriman splash pad with Erin and Mason" to your list! That place is COOL!
We also want to go to the Dinosaur Museum, the Children's Gardens at Thanksgiving Point, the waterslides at Classic....to name a few. We'd love to join you anytime!
I'll join you guys any time. It's always easier to pack the kids up and go somewhere if there are other adults there for support and reinforcements.
I'm actually embarrassed to be seen in public with you, so maybe you could invite us to the drive-in movie with you (it will be dark), or the backyard bbq may be a pretty safe bet. However, I would LOVE to be included in the sleepover at Grandma's!!! :)
Backyard BBQ's are good, and spontaneous. How bout we come over tonight? Not sure about the Liberty Park one, unless you are going to introduce your kids to the world of drug dealing.
We'll come tonight too! Thanks Jules!
way to go-you made us a list to use- why does Kris know about the lberty park happenings? we will definitely need to do a lot with what is left of summer
I am only in on Liberty Park if the drum circle people are there. I would be even more excited if you could combine that item with the sleepover with Grandma. It would be a delight to sleep at Liberty park with your grandma and the drum circle folk.
Why didn't you answer the door last night when we came over for the barbecue?
Hmmmmm, I don't see "hanging out with the Ruitmans" on your list. Disappointing.
We're coming to Utah in August and wanted to get together with you guys on Saturday the 2nd (we'll get in touch with the rest of the high school group to come, too). We're excited to see you! Hopefully you don't already have plans then.
Those all sound like fun! I have been a lazy mom this summer I need to get out and do more.
Post a Comment