Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Capes, Capes, Get Your Capes!



My cute friend, Erin just started up a new little business called Plum Pear Apple Designs. How cute is that name!? I love it. She is making very cute capes for all your little superheros. You MUST check them out. She has several colors/patterns to choose from and even personalizes them with your child's initial. What a fun gift they would make as well. Go to her website and see for your self. She's also doing a GIVEAWAY so check them out before the 15th of July if you want to be the WINNA!

6 comments:

Mary said...

So cute! I wanna be the WINNA!

Aly said...

I just love looking at your blog. You are the cutest Mom!!

Wendy A said...

These are so cute!! My boys are all too big (they would kill me if I got them one, but wouldn't that be funny?). So I ordered two for birthday gifts for a little niece and nephew. Couldn't resist! :)

Tucker said...

I ordered one with a giant "T" on it. I can't wait to wear it to work next week!

Chereebee said...

Hey stranger! I've seen on caller id that you've tried calling - sorry I haven't called you back - things have seriously been so crazy!! I miss ya and will definately call you this week so we can chat!!
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!!!

Mark said...

Mary has already given me a couple of capes...I don't mind wearing them...it is just what I am supposed to wear with them, that is uncomfortable.