You are hilarious! I was just thinking (since it is 7-11 today and Shae's birthday) about how long it's been since I've had one! It just might have been SIX years ago when I had Shae! How ridiculous is that?!? I guess I'll have to get me one today.
Oh my gosh Julie i am the biggest slurpee fan and I sent this out to all the people i work with. The sad part is I am stuck in a 4 hour meeting and dont think i will be able to get a free slurpee today. Im bummed. Sorry I just saw this and thought you should know ha ha! p.s. this is Josh Jens hubby!
My favorite is banana mixed with pina colada!! Life does not get any better than that! Thanks for the heads up b/c we helped ourselves to some free slurpees for desert tonight.
7 comments:
Why have I never had pina colada? That sounds so yummy! Wanna go get one today???
shoot, I don't know if Idaho has a 7-11, I'm going to look it up right now! Pina Colada is for sure my fav too, I also like banana :)
oh I'm so sad, we don't have one here. Eat some for me :)
You are hilarious! I was just thinking (since it is 7-11 today and Shae's birthday) about how long it's been since I've had one! It just might have been SIX years ago when I had Shae! How ridiculous is that?!? I guess I'll have to get me one today.
Oh my gosh Julie i am the biggest slurpee fan and I sent this out to all the people i work with. The sad part is I am stuck in a 4 hour meeting and dont think i will be able to get a free slurpee today. Im bummed. Sorry I just saw this and thought you should know ha ha!
p.s. this is Josh Jens hubby!
I noticed you posted this at exactly 7:11 am today. Coincidence??
Also, we went to get our free slurpee and THEY WERE OUT OF SLURPEES!! Oh the humanity!! Can you believe it?? Depression! :)
My favorite is banana mixed with pina colada!! Life does not get any better than that! Thanks for the heads up b/c we helped ourselves to some free slurpees for desert tonight.
Post a Comment