I was going through some pictures and realized I had LOTS of me and the kids that we had taken of ourselves. I guess this is what we do when we're bored! This is just a handful of them...
These are so lovely! You are seriously so blessed to be such a fun mom. You should teach a lesson in Release-a-siety because you're so spirchal. :) :) :)
9 comments:
These are so lovely! You are seriously so blessed to be such a fun mom. You should teach a lesson in Release-a-siety because you're so spirchal. :) :) :)
love it - you are such a fun, cute mom! I love that it shows all your fun personalities!! :)
Do you ever look bad? Man. Even on your bored days you take great pictures! I love that you posted all those pics.
Brooke is so right. Really Julie, just think about how seriously blessed you are. (You're probably having FHE right now, right???) :)
I have a lot of pictures like that too. Most of mine aren't half as cute though!
Those are hilarious. What fun! Isaac is learning to make funny faces. I need to snap a few of him. Thanks for sharing and giving us a good laugh.
You are such a fun mom---I'll bet your kids are always having so much fun!
Maybe we should get together since you are so bored. :) Fun pictures, by the way. Your kiddies are beautiful.
Love the fun boredom pictures! That's one way to get yourself in some pictures! How fun you are!
Those are cute pictures!!
Post a Comment