I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from the photo session we had with Michelle from Little Dreamer Studio. They ALL turned out so good and I can't wait to get them enlarged and hung up in our house. I may be biased, but I think these kids are pretty darn cute!
Not sure how I'm going to chose...I LOVE them all!
***If you are interested in a photo session with Michelle, now is a GREAT time to book it. She's offering a really GREAT DEAL right now for the month of August. Be sure to check it out!!***
VERY CUTE! I need to do the same thing ASAP. The ones of Aidan are perfect! (usually a hard age to get good pics!) Love the b&w one of Avery. And, Halle looks like she was lovin' every second! Nothin better than a photo session that turns out great . . .
I LOVE them all too! I am jealous of the GREAT deal you got from her! I wish I would have gotten in on it because the pics turned out awesome and the best part is you get to keep them all!!
14 comments:
VERY CUTE! I need to do the same thing ASAP. The ones of Aidan are perfect! (usually a hard age to get good pics!) Love the b&w one of Avery. And, Halle looks like she was lovin' every second! Nothin better than a photo session that turns out great . . .
the black and white of Avery is way cute. Her eyes just pop in it. Get that one for sure. Way cute pictures.
-k- those are SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! And you do have dang cute kiddos!
My fav is the first one of Halle with the yellow flowers in the background!
Those turned out great Julie! I love all of them. You are biased, but you're right too, they are cute kids.
They all look INCREDIBLE! Not to mention that you have photogenic children.
Wow, those are so good. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get some professional pics done of my kiddos. So cute!!!
I love love those pictures!! All your kiddos look wonderful in them all. Where did you get those tutus?! Those are so so cute and I want to buy some!
BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Your kids are way cute. I would have a hard time picking, too!
I LOVE them all too! I am jealous of the GREAT deal you got from her! I wish I would have gotten in on it because the pics turned out awesome and the best part is you get to keep them all!!
You have the cutest kids ever. I wanted to steal your little one at Blakes baptism and take her home. Hope things are good with you guys. Love Amber
Those are so adorable! ANd yes you do have adorable kids, which helps to get great pictures.
Those are really really cute. I love getting good pics of my kids! Looks like you have some great ones to choose from.
They turned out great!! :) Now trying to pick the ones to enlarge on your wall will be the tough part!
those are beautiful pictures!! I think I would have a hard time choosing between them also.
Post a Comment