Halle, Adrie, Natalie, Kyra, & Emma
I was really excited about the new purchase Tucker made for me this week...a new stroller/bike trailer. Yes, I know, we have LOTS of strollers, but I've been wanting one for walking and eventually bike rides. (which means I also need a bike now!) Tucker put it together Tuesday night and Halle & Aidan played in it for about an hour...inside the house! Maybe this week we'll be able to get out and really use it. This is the one we got...

Thursday we went to the Children's Museum with some friends in our neighborhood. Luckily our good friend Julie (aka, Finder of ALL good deals!), had some buy one get one free passes, so it wasn't too expensive. The kids had such a great time playing. There were a few preschool groups that came while we were there so we signed the kids up for a art class to get away from all the chaos. After playing for a while, we had lunch at Costa Vida before heading home. (Pictures courtesy of Kecia...again!)

Thursday we went to the Children's Museum with some friends in our neighborhood. Luckily our good friend Julie (aka, Finder of ALL good deals!), had some buy one get one free passes, so it wasn't too expensive. The kids had such a great time playing. There were a few preschool groups that came while we were there so we signed the kids up for a art class to get away from all the chaos. After playing for a while, we had lunch at Costa Vida before heading home. (Pictures courtesy of Kecia...again!)
The water feature is always Aidan's favorite. He spent the majority of the time there and almost fell in a few times. He was soaking wet when he was done playing.

My shy Aidan, not wanting to participate in song time.

Although we all had our share of being sick this week, we still managed to enjoy the good weather and keep ourselves entertained. We're lucky to have lots of friends to share in the "good times"!
I think we're all ready to get back to our normal routines tomorrow!







10 comments:
My kids love that children's museum, too! I thought it was so cute! Audrey wants us to move back to Utah so we can go there whenever she wants! Kai's favorite part was the water, too. I'm jealous that you got that stroller---I want to get a jogging stroller. It looks so nice!
I'm glad you all had so much fun! We're sorry we weren't able to join you in all the festivities...maybe next time! :)
I always wanted a double jogging stroller, but I couldn't use it now. That's fun. You did have a fun week. I'm glad I was able to go to the park with you. It was great to soak up the sun and let the kids play.
Isn't is nice that Spring Break is over...as fun as it was, it is always good to get back to norml.
Good times. Glad your kids had so much fun (even with all the sickness)! I have some pics I'll send you.
You make me want to be a Mom sooo bad! You have such a fun life! :) And the cutest kiddos (besides my nieces and nephews! :) Your littlest girl is so precious! I love her bow!
On running. I have always HATED running, especially cause of dancing. It was so monotonus. But I started challenging myself distances. Once you achieve a distance like 3, 4, or 7 it's teh best feeling in the world! And it really helped running outside!! I will chart a course with my car clocking the mileage and then go run it. If I start getting tired I know the end is near or how far I have to go if I want to give up and walk. I would die without music. I love my iPod. The shuffles are the best. But I understand if you can't just go buy one, something to save for! Sorry for the babbling.
You guys are party people! I am looking forward to doing fun things like that when I'm a stay at home mom. Your kids are just darling. I'm definitely jealous of the tan Halle already has.
oh my, where do I start with commenting - I am so behind!
I LOVE your kids Easter outfits - so dang cute!!! Love the stroller you got - that will be so much fun!! Your kids look so cute at Build a bear - looks like that had tonz of fun!!! What a fun mom you are!! :)
As usual, you guys have been up to LOTS of fun! Great pics! Sorry about the snow, but it seems like you managed to find some other great things to do indoors :)!
--Jen Roper
Hi Julie,
I'm glad you found my blog. It's so fun to see what you are up to. You have a darling family and your kiddos are so adorable!!
Kim
Post a Comment