We celebrated Aidan's birthday last night at Chuck E. Cheese Pizza with our families! We had a great time. It was really fun for all Aidan's cousins to come and play and celebrate with him. He got some really fun presents that we've had lots of fun playing with today. He got balls, cars, books, animals, fun outside toys(bubble machine & water toy), Bob the Builder DVD and a toy mailbox. What a spoiled kid. It was really fun watching him open all the presents...he was so excited! At one point he got a little overwhelmed by all the attention and started crying, but he got over it quick. We ate lots of pizza and the kids all had lots of fun spending their tokens on all the fun rides and games. The cake & ice cream were a big hit. Tucker's mom made a cute baseball cake before they left for Hong Kong. She's so on top of things. We missed them, but loved the cake she made! I gave my camera to my dad and told him to go take pictures of everyone. The result...LOTS & LOTS of pictures.
At first Aidan was a little unsure of Chuck E. Cheese & his singing friends.

Showing off his new (SOFT) baseball.

Halle & Brandon dancing to the fun music.

The cake

Blowing out the candles.

Loving the cake & ice cream!

Brooke, Annie & Jaden

Natalie & Adam

Blake, Ben & Cambrie

My Mom & Dad with little Zach

My brother Erik & Aidan

Brandon & Brooke
(I decided to add more party pictures...)Tucker's brothers, Ben & Chris with the kids.

Colby & Chuck E. Cheese

Cambrie & Sarah going for a ride.

Aidan playing skee ball

Halle going round & round.

Colby going for a ride, too.

Opening all the presents.
He loved this Diego Ball (his 2 favorite things.)


Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the attention.

It didn't last long.

This is such a cute mailbox.

"More balls" as Aidan says.

I can't believe I forgot to add this silly picture of Brandon eating his cake.

It was such a fun party. Thanks to all our family for coming and celebrating with Aidan. (Sorry for the picture overload.)
On Sunday, Tucker & I gave him his presents from us. He got a basketball hoop and a new bike. Both are being used in doors for now. We did take his bike outside yesterday for him to ride around a bit, but his little legs don't quite reach the pedals. Maybe next year.
His new hoop!

Already a pro!

His new ride!

Hope you had a great birthday, Aidan. We sure love you!
7 comments:
It was a raging party! My kids had a blast, thanks for inviting us. I think we were the last to leave and enjoyed being with the rest of the "special" people that seem to like Chuck E. Cheese as a hangout.... :) I think Avery had more teeth than some of the shady people there!!! But it was lots of fun.
Sounds like a fun party! I get scared of singing robots, too!
Good times.
Cute cake, cute pictures, cute Aidan!!!
looks like lots of fun! Ilove the cake! the picture of you and halle and Aidan is really cute!
We had the best time celebrating with Aidan. He's the cutest little guy! It was fun to watch him run around and play and get excited about everything. 2 is such a fun birthday! Thanks for inviting us!
Happy Birthday to your little Aidan! What great pics--I loved seeing the one of Mrs. Johnson--she was the BEST 4th grade teacher ever!!
Looks like you had a great girl's trip too! Love all the pics!
I am jealous I don't get a party at Chuck E Cheese. Maybe this year.. cross your fingers! What a fun party and you're such an awesome Mom! You do so much for your kids, they are lucky kiddos!
Post a Comment