Last night I took Halle & Avery to Disney on Ice. Mary, Kecia, Brooke and their girls joined us. The girls all got dressed up in their princess attire. They all looked so cute. We had great seats on the 9th row so we could see the princesses up close. It was fun to watch their faces during the show. Halle's mouth was open in awe for the first half of the show. She sang and clapped along to all the songs. We had a great time and it was really fun to go with our friends.Standing out front of the "building previously know as the Delta Center". Thankfully it stopped raining. I love Annie's face...she was so excited!
(Annie, Halle, Kyra, Sadie & Adrie)

Sadie, Kyra & Halle waiting for the show to start.

Taken down by the ice. Avery's just wondering where the heck we are!







6 comments:
it was a lot of fun! The picture of you are your girls is super cute! I can't believe how good Avery was through the whole thing!
Could your and Kecia's posts be any similar? You guys must never hang out, or have any of the same tastes and ideas. You really should get together more.
I'm taking Cambrie tomorrow. It looks like a great show. I can't wait! Cute picture of you and your girls.
That looks like so much fun. I wanted to take our girls, but I totally forgot about it. Oh well, maybe next year.
It was lots o' fun. Your pics turned out adorably.
I am so jealous!!! I had tickets offered to me, but we were somewhere else and didn't wait to see so many of the princesses. I bet the girls loved it.
Post a Comment