Friday, March 28, 2008

Build-a-Bear Workshop

This morning we went to Build-a-Bear Workshop with Kecia & her girls. I've never taken my kids and we thought it would be a fun way to end our Spring Break. Halle has been before with my mom and she begs to go every time we walk past it at the mall. I wasn't sure Aidan would really get it, but he still thought it was really fun.

After taking this picture, we picked out a different puppy for Aidan.

Getting her bear stuffed.

Putting the heart inside before getting stitched up.

Waiting for his puppy to get stuffed.

**Washing their new pets!**



Of course Aidan picked the outfit with the soccer ball attached.


**Filling out the birth certificates!**



Aidan named his puppy "Dax". He really wanted to name it Daddy, but I thought that might get a little confusing once we got home. Dax was the next thing he said...or something close to it!

Halle named her bear "Leah". There were so many cute outfits for her to chose from...she picked this one because it came with a purse.

Aidan, Adrie, Kyra, & Halle with their new "friends".

Aidan was really excited for "Dax" to have a nap with him.

It's such a cute store and you could really get carried away buying all the accessories and several outfits. It will definitely have to be "special occasion activity" only!

8 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

How cute! Looks like your kids had a great time. We've never been there. Those animals are darling with all the different outfits and accessories. I love that last picture with Aidan and "Dax". Too cute!

Natalie said...

Our kids only got shirts for their friends. It does add up quickly, but it's so much fun! It's nice to see your kids get so excited.

DeDee said...

My kids aren't huge into stuffed animals, but they love to get outfits for their bears. I like being able to buy accessories so we don't have 50 bears lying around the house. What a fun idea for Spring Break! (BABW Gift Cards make great stocking stuffers, etc. They love to spend "their own" money.)

DeDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linds Forrest said...

Julie that is the cutest thing! Halee is the cutest photogenic girl. Awe... sweet kids!

Woodbury Fam said...

I love Build a Bear. It is so fun!

Brooke said...

What a fun outing. We haven't been there in ages! Aren't you a fun mom.

Lindsay Kay said...

What a fun activity! Looks like you had a great spring break! I've never been with the girls either but the Hansens have spoiled them there before!