Halle got Enchanted in her Easter basket, so while I made some rolls to take to dinner at my mom and dad's, the kids watched that. Aidan was feeling a little better luckily so we were all able to go to my parents house with all my family.After dinner, the kids went on an egg hunt. My mom hid about 50 easter eggs (a big cut from last years 100) in her back yard and the 3 older grand kids had so much fun running around and finding all of them. It was very entertaining to watch.
Every Easter my mom sends us on a scavenger hunt around the house to find our easter baskets. I kind of feel bad that nobody else in the state was able to get any easter candy this year, as my mom bought it all and gave it to us. Every time I go into the kitchen I empty another plastic egg into the garbage can. I think if I do it gradually, my kids (and Tucker) won't notice.
Just a few photos for your viewing pleasure...
The kids & their baskets...


This is after he'd dumped everything out and played with it all.

Hunting for eggs...



You'd think I just asked my family to cut their arms off, by asking them to take this family picture.

Just another cute one of Avery...
(Its nice having one child that will sit, smile AND look at the camera...she's so yummy!)

After hunting for eggs, we sat down and watched this incredible movie that Tucker made, called The Bread of Life. You can watch it HERE. The movie isn't playing very good for some reason so it may not work, but I thought I'd share some of his work...he's so talented. It was a great way to remind us why we celebrate Easter.
Hope everyone had a great easter! I think I'll go throw away some more easter candy now.
14 comments:
LOL @ you throwing away the easter candy little by little! I *should* be doing that, but instead every time I go into my kitchen I grab a few more Cadbury eggs to stuff in my mouth. Yum!
Glad you guys had a good day! The pictures are adorable and that video is awesome!
at least you got a family picture-we took them in shifts. They all look so adorable!! I have tried to buy those cute "holes" shoes for Bree that you got for Avery buy her feet are too stinkin skinny. So sad because they are SO cute!
Your kids look great in their Easter outfits. Your family picture is really cute. I'm proud of you for throwing away candy. I really *ought* to be doing that too!
You all look so cute! I love the family pic. We took a few, I'm sure none of them turned out because they never do. I love that Halle got Hello Kitty Band-aids in her basket. Audrey LOVES those! We've been slowly throwing away candy, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Their outfits are darling! Avery is YUMMY! The link wasn't working too well, but I'm going to try to find it independently...it looks really good.
You all look so cute and springy! I love their outfits and your fun Easter recap.
You have the most beautiful family! I am a friend of Tucker's from high school and he gave me your blog address, and you all look so beautiful and springy! Yay for spring!
Looks and sounds like a wonderful Easter! Your pics are DARLING!
Cute post about your mom and daughter--sounds like a blast! I am not surprised that your mom is such a great Grandma!
--Jen Roper
Cute Easter pics. It's fun to see a little spring on its way huh? Hey, I'm trying to figure out the whole changing of the background on my blog. How did you do it? I can't understand this one way I read very well, so do you have any secrets?
Their outfits turned out darling! So cute. How do you always get your kids to cooperate for pictures??? Glad Aidan was well enough to join in on the festivities. Good times.
Your kids look so cute! I know what you mean about the Easter candy.
Tucker you're awesome! Great job on bread of life, we watched it for Easter too and it got rave reviews. :)
Laura
co-worker
What a great easter!! Your kids look fabulous.
Good thing the snow didn't spoil things for you! The kids look adorable, and Avery! What a stinkin' cutie! She sounds like a kindred to Eliza - even-tempered content children! I will take 5 more please if they come like this every time!
Post a Comment