Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bag Tag

This isn't really all that exciting, but I do have a few minutes to spare. Here's what your supposed to do: take a picture of your bag, then take a picture of everything in your bag and discuss. **No cheating, ie: cleaning things out.** I'm not even sure what's in there right now. Let's find out.

Here's the bag!


Here are the contents...

* 1 toy rattle

* 1 yellow striped burp cloth...for my very spitty baby!

* 2 toy cars

* My handy dandy hooter hider...never leave home without it!

* My very worn red wallet...I REALLY need a new one!

* 1 pair of silver hoop earrings.

* 1 half empty Ricola cough drops package

* My cell phone...that should be charging right now

* My planner/calendar thing.

* 1 pair of pink socks, size 0-6 months

* My cute Swankadot receipt/coupon organizer

* 1 package of wet wipes

* 4 tubes of lip gloss

* 1 pack Juicy Fruit gum

* 1 small bottle of Country Apple hand sanitizer

* 1 belt (I won this from a Modbe contest a couple weeks ago, I keep forgetting to take it out.)

Wow! Wasn't that so insightful. Please feel free to do the same! If anything, it made me realize how much stuff I pack around every day.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the bag tag. I'm going to do this tag, but I have to decide which bag to do. I have a bag fetish!

Mary said...

I just did this too. I can't believe how organized yours is compared to mine!!! Are you sure you have 3 kids?

Julie said...

Mary, I'm really not that organized. I chose to do my purse instead of the diaper bag because I KNOW how unorganized that bag is.