First stop...the giraffes. There was a new baby giraffe that was so cute. The kids didn't like the smell too much.

Aidan riding on the stroller.

Proof I was there, too!

Apparently, Aidan thought we were praying for the elephants.

The kids could hardly wait to see the white alligator, but once we got in there they couldn't wait to get out. It was a steamy, stinky sauna. Cute Brandon's glasses fogged up as soon as we walked in. It was so funny!


The kids got the rest of their pent up energy out on the snow covered play ground. (Thanks for the picture Brooke!)
Glad we got out of the house for a couple hours. It's a lot of work to keep track of that many kids in a large crowd, but it was worth it. We all had a great time.

6 comments:
I'm so glad we went, it felt good to get out and about. :)
Ditto from Brooke's! I'm still laughing picturing Aidan running down that hill so out of control! My house actually felt calm and quiet when I got home compared to the chaos there!
Yesterday was a perfect day for the zoo. It felt like a heat wave! You've got some great pictures. I love the one of Aidan praying. So funny!
How fun! Wish I would have thought of that one since we are so close, oh well. Looks like it was fun, and the kids probably enjoyed a day out of the house!
thanks again for taking Bailee - she had a such a fun time!!
You are such a great friend :)
why wouldn't you be praying for the elephants? I am glad your son is so righteous-even at the zoo! It was great to get out!!
Post a Comment