Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh, Aidan!

Aidan is always doing funny and crazy things! He has such a silly personality but many people don't get to see it because he's also very shy. Let me introduce you to the very animated and crazy little boy that we live with...

His favorite way to get undressed!

This is his latest...when I tell him to say "cheese", he does this!




Wearing his safety goggles!

He found Avery's binky that she doesn't use.

Wearing Halle's crown & sitting in Avery's bouncy chair.

"I'm not listening!"

My very favorite thing is watching him dance...he's got some serious moves and it cracks me up! (This is his favorite song to dance to.)



He's always entertaining us! Love you, buddy!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Those dance moves are the greatest! I'm positive he inherited them from you!!! Such a cute kid.

Emilee said...

Those are some serious dance moves!! Apparently they run in the family!

Our Little Fam said...

Those dance moves really are great. Way to bust a move, Aiden! yeah we need to get him and tate together they could dance it up.

Mark said...

did you speed up that video? He moves like nothing else!

Tucker said...

Don't you think that is funny? No, that is not sped up video, but the music you are hearing is different then what he actually danced too, so that probably makes it look faster.

kecia said...

ok that video is the greatest! He makes me laugh! He is definitley comin gout of his shell more and more! The pic of him in the bouncy seat is hilarious-he looks a lot like tucker there-not because of the mad face

Natalie said...

I hope I get to see those dance moves inperson one day. Cambrie loves dancing to that same song. Maybe we should have a dance party. I love Aidan. He's so funny!

Woodbury Fam said...

That video is the best! He has some great moves.

Unknown said...

He is a doll! Love the pics--kids are so much fun :)!

--Jen Roper

Lindsay Kay said...

Hilarious! I love how he kicks during all his moves! It's nice to have videos that give us the real story of families and kids!

Brooke said...

Cute Aidan. Annie was just saying this morning how she wants to play with Aidan today.