(***Warning: There is no way around it, this will be a VERY long post. I sort of went all Paparazzi on these girls and took 160 pictures in 2 hours...you've been warned!***)
Halle's birthday party was so much fun. Her favorite book is Fancy Nancy so we decided it would be fun to have a Fancy Nancy party with a few of her friends. She invited 5 friends...Kyra, Adrie, Sadie, Bailee & Allie.
the invitation...


Tucker's mom always makes the birthday cakes for all the grandkids. She does such a great job and it's one less thing that I have to worry about. It's always so fun to see what she comes up with. This year she made a fancy hat cake.








Once they were all sufficiently fancy, they all gathered around for Halle to open her presents. Halle is lucky to have such great friends who know exactly what she loves.



Sadie gave her a Fancy Fairy costume with wings, wand, tiara and anklets and it plays music. How fun. Thanks, Mary! :)
After opening presents we loaded the girls in the car and headed to our destination, the "parlor" (as Halle referred to it). For the next hour, the girls were pampered with fancy up-do's, make-up, & manicures. (I promise I tried to narrow down the pictures, but they were too cute!)



We had all the girls come in their favorite fancy outfit. This is what Halle chose to wear...

They colored Fancy Nancy pictures while we waited for everyone to get there...


Then we sang Happy Birthday to Halle and ate cake and ice cream and drank pink punch!


My sister came to join in on all the fancy fun!

After they finished their cake and ice cream, we got super fancy with necklaces, feather boas, rings, & tiaras!

Once they were all sufficiently fancy, they all gathered around for Halle to open her presents. Halle is lucky to have such great friends who know exactly what she loves.
Kyra & Adrie gave her this really cute puppy that knows your name and really grows and a super cute book, Ellie.

Allie gave her a ballerina barbie with an additional outfit to go with it. You can never have too many barbies.

Bailee gave her a WAY cute Belle doll, she LOVES Belle.

Sadie gave her a Fancy Fairy costume with wings, wand, tiara and anklets and it plays music. How fun. Thanks, Mary! :)
After opening presents we loaded the girls in the car and headed to our destination, the "parlor" (as Halle referred to it). For the next hour, the girls were pampered with fancy up-do's, make-up, & manicures. (I promise I tried to narrow down the pictures, but they were too cute!)They each had their own hair stylist/make-up artist so that they all got done at the same time!
**The Birthday Girl**
**The Birthday Girl**

**Kyra**

**Sadie**
**Adrie**
Halle's fancy up-do! You can't really see it in this picture, but they each got to chose a color of glitter for their hair. Halle, of course, chose purple to match her dress.

Getting Make-up & nails done!





I love this picture of Adrie...how cute is that little face!

Looking Lovely...

Even Avery joined the girls at the salon.

So cute...


I could use a little fanciness!

The girls went back to our house after and danced around and played for a little bit until it was time to go home. It was such a fun party and by far the easiest party I've done. The best part about it was after everyone had gone home, Halle came and gave me a big hug and said "Thanks for making my birthday so special, Mom!" It was all worth it!





11 comments:
Thanks for the "funnest birthday party ever"!!! It was great! So was the glitter I'm still cleaning up.:) The girls all looked SO cute. You are awesome! See you in a little bit
Could that be any cuter?! You are such the Super Mom! The party looked great ... the girls are all so adorable!
That is such a cute idea for a party. The girls looked so cute, I loved the up does. Happy Birthday Halle.
Seriously this was the cutest thing! You win the coolest mom award! My girls had a BLAST! Thanks for including Adrie too.
p.s. I love how Avery holds her little hands together like that! SO cute!
Adorable. I could use some fancy in my life too. :) The girls all look so lovely!!!
I know. Let's have a 'fancy nancy' mom party. Just for us moms.
The party looks and sounds wonderful. Cambrie is sitting here with me calling Halle and her friends princesses. I love Halle's hairdo. What a cute, cute party! My favorite pic is the one of all the girls with their boas. Love it!
Julie, you are way too cute. I have seen those little girl parties at the hair schools, and always thought it was the cutest thing in the world. You are an amazing Mom, Halle is lucky to have you! Way to make it a memorable birthday! You are way too cute!
This looks like such a fancy fun party! What a great idea for a party! The girls look so cute all dolled up- I bet they were in heaven!
Holy Cow! Quite the party. You way outdid yourself! I'm sure it was way fun. Looks so cute. And your sister looks just like your Mom. Looks like the girls had a great time. You are a good mom.
you ROCK Julie!! You are such a great mom! Thanks so much for inviting Bailee to the party of the year : ) She had SO much FUN!!!
So cute! Emma was so sad to miss it. It sounds like it was very glamorous.
Post a Comment