This is what I've been up to lately...planning a birthday "Soiree" for Halle's 5th birthday. So much to do still...but it will be so much fun! She's VERY excited!
It's so funny an old college roommate and i were talking about this book this last weekend. It's suppose to be really cute and very "girlie" yet realistic. You will have to let us know how it turns out.
Julie.. you and Brooke... WOW!! I can't get over how creative and cute you both are!! What a fabulous party idea! I think we should do one for us moms!!
6 comments:
I love the word soiree! Way to use an 'expanded' vocabulary!
so exciting - Bailee can't wait!!!
I LOVE that it's a fancy nancy party - so appropriate :)
I can't wait to hear about the soiree! I want details and pictures.
And for what it's worth, I feel very honored that Halle wanted to invite me (even though I exceed the age limit)! She's such a sweetie!
It's so funny an old college roommate and i were talking about this book this last weekend. It's suppose to be really cute and very "girlie" yet realistic. You will have to let us know how it turns out.
Julie.. you and Brooke... WOW!! I can't get over how creative and cute you both are!! What a fabulous party idea! I think we should do one for us moms!!
This is one of our all time favorites, giving Sadie even more reason to be excited for tomorrow! Can't wait for the "parlor"!
Post a Comment