I was sitting at my computer around 7:15AM checking my email and all of a sudden my chair started shaking...at that same time Tucker was walking upstairs right above me and I thought "That's kind of weird that my chair would shake from Tucker walking upstairs, how would that work?"Then I just turned the news on and the BREAKING NEWS was that there have been reports of an earthquake from Draper to Cache Valley! Yikes...I felt an earthquake! What were you doing around 7:15AM...did you feel it too??
7 comments:
yup.. I felt it. I overslept today. I was laying in bed not wanting to get up when my bed swayed side to side for about 10 seconds. I thought I was going crazy until I heard there was a quake. Wow. :D
Brett and I were both snoozing from a horrible night, but we did see there was an earthquake in Nevada. Crazy. Maybe it just helped rock us back to sleep.
I can't believe I didn't feel it. I was up at that time too. Weird!!
I felt it. It shook me in my bed and it rattled our ceiling fan for about 15 seconds.
I just blogged about this very thing. Crazy isn't it.
I guess that is julie's nice way of saying I need to loose a few pounds. "when you walked by it shook the whole room!"
(Previous comment hilarious!) Nope. Didn't feel a thing.
Post a Comment