
So I just bought this little gem of a book. My mom got it recently and I've been coveting it ever since. It has the best tips and room-by-room cleaning helps. Also, how to put together the essential cleaning kit; tools and products to have on-hand for tackling jobs big and small. It also has a great little calendar thing at the back that tells you how often to clean certain things in your home (daily, weekly, monthly...etc!) I've been reading through it and its totally motivated me to stay better on top of the deep cleaning in my house. One more reason I LOVE Real Simple! Just thought I'd share!
10 comments:
That looks like a goodie. I wish I was Mary Poppins so I could just snap my fingers and sing a song and just have everything magically cleaned and organized. :)
I may have to get my hands on that one too! By the way, I love the picture of Avery on your side bar. She looks darling!
i will have to get one too-anything to help motivate me to clean!
Thanks for sharing! I was planning on going to Barnes and Noble today - I think I'll add that to my list of books to buy!!
Must...have...this...
(You enabler!)
This looks like a MUST HAVE! I need to get on top of deep cleaning.
Have you seen this one too:
http://www.amazon.com/Real-Simple-Organized-Home/dp/1933405368/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201047010&sr=8-5
That evil book is the bane of my existence ... every time I even glance at it I have the urge to organize, purge, alphabetize and straighten EVERYTHING.
ack! it cut off my link. sorry! google "real simple: the organized home"
I need to get this book. I so related to your laundry post, and I need to do better at keeping my little house clean. You'll have to share your tips you learn from the book with all of the rest of us. Thanks for the birthday wish, I am glad there are others who will be joining the ranks of 30+ this year.:)
Does having the book get the cleaning done for you? Just kidding, sounds awesome! I am always looking for ways to simplify my life.
Post a Comment