Some things we've been doing lately...



A few days ago Halle had a couple friends over to play and they had such a fun time singing to the High School Musical Wii game. They took turns singing duets together and dancing around. It's amazing that 3, 4, & 5 year olds know these songs word for word! It was so cute!



On Saturday we had our "PJ's & Pancakes" primary activity. We all came in our jammies and the bishopric made breakfast for everyone.


After breakfast and playing some getting to know you games with their new teachers we played "Are you smarter than the Bishop?"


The kids really had a great time and a few of them asked if we could do it every Saturday. It's always a relief when the planning comes together and everyone has a good time.
After the primary activity I took Halle home and changed out of my jammies and headed over to the Cheesecake Factory for a much needed girls lunch with Brooke, Mary & Kecia! We were really excited that we were able to get in without having to wait for 2 hours. It's always so great to get together and visit...very therapeutic!

Today Tucker stayed home from work...yeah! He ended up working all day Saturday on a freelance project and didn't get to spend any time with us so after getting my visiting teaching done and picking Halle up from preschool we ran a few errands and got lunch at Cafe Rio. It was fun having him around. This afternoon, Halle made a star scavenger hunt for all of us to go on. She put these star sticky notes all over the house and we had to go looking for all of them. Aidan thought it was really fun! I just found another one on the wall in the family room. I wonder how many more there are that we didn't find! She's such a creative little girl.
Well that's pretty much all I have to say. Nothing too exciting, but I can't complain that we're ever bored around here.
10 comments:
You are the cutest mom. Your kids are adorable, I can't hardly stand it. I wish I had one that was Halle's age to help with my 2. Your family is making me want to get a wii more and more. Humm.. we'll have to think about that. Thanks for posting, we your avid readers love reading. Also, do you still keep in touch with and JHS people? Just curious. Have a good one.
Fun stuff! Love the star scavenger hunt thing, isn't Halle cute. I'm the same way with the "everyday" pictures. I haven't gotten my camera out very much this month. Oops. My kids are probably wondering where their adoring papparazzi went!!
I'm gonna grab that lunch pic, hope that's okay!! THat was so fun and yummy and necessary! We need to plan bows and fondue! :)
Kate loved her bebepod (similar to the bumbo) but she flipped out of it at 4 months so be careful!!!
I also love the "matchy, matchy" outfits. You are always up to so much fun!
My favorite posts are those that show the everyday stuff. It's fun to read about how you spend your days and what you do with your kids.
I love the primary activity. It sounds like it was a lot of fun...especially if the kids are asking for a repeat!
I'm jealous that you got into The Cheesecake Factory. I still haven't eaten there yet. We've tried twice, but the wait was too long. Your matching outfits are too funny. It's no wonder you guys all get along so well. You have the same great tastes!!
I get so tired of Mary making me peep on you guys to see what everyone is going to wear so that these cute matching occurances happen.
That picture doesn't do my enormous salad justice! That was fun - we really need to do it more often. I can't believe Mark would blame his peeping problem on me!!!
oh I love this post! How cute does Aidan look in the bumbo?!?! hee hee
Looks like a fun girls lunch- the outfits are just too much! Sounds like you do a great job facilitating Halle's creativity!
Your kids are so stinking cute! You need to call or email me! I don't have anyones emails or phone numbers anymore since my email and phone broke! So annoying!
We gotta get the girls together again!
I can't believe how big Avery is getting. She is so adorable. And brothers are a treat sometimes.
Post a Comment