
New Year's Eve day, Tucker & I (and Avery) were able to sneak away to see a movie. We couldn't remember the last time we'd seen a movie just the 2 of us. It was lots of fun. This movie is so dang cute! We were laughing so hard. The dialog in this movie is priceless and I'm for sure going to get the soundtrack, its so good! If you're an Arrested Development fan, you'll love seeing "George Michael"! There's my review...for what its worth! :)
5 comments:
I've never heard of this movie - we'll have to rent it when it comes out (that's usually how we see our movies:)
GLad you were able to go out and catch a flick!
I saw the preview for this a while ago and thought it looked really funny. I love Arrested Development, so I know that I'll love it. I'll for sure have to see it.
Gotta love George Michael! Doesn't he look hot in those little shorts? We'll have to see that one - soon! I've heard of others who LOVED it too!
Some of my family saw it on New Year's Eve and they thought it was really good. We saw National Treasure a week or so ago and we really liked it. Enchanted was adorable for the girls too. (I think we have filled our movie allotment since we came to town!)
So cool that you guys are AD fans, too! We love that show! We've been wanting to see Juno, but haven't yet!
Post a Comment