
I think it's some sort of rite of passage that every child must find the only tube of lipstick in the whole house and paint their face. I'm actually surprised that its taken 22 months for Aidan to discover this fun activity! At least he didn't color on Avery this time!
7 comments:
oh I love it - he is too cute!!!
Pink is definitely his color :)
Raspberry Rush is Aidan's color for sure!!
Save that picture for blackmail one day. His girlfriends are gonna love it!
One more reason for the boys to be BFs!
Even when you have sweet little boys, they still manage to find crazy boy things to do.
Ha ha! Miraculously, neither of my kids has done that yet.
I love it!!! It so reminds me of Paige. She gets into everything and does wonderful things like that when she does. Last time she did it it was mascara, so be careful and keep that one put away. I think I found eye makeup remover works best to get it off the body, and out of the carpet. It took a whole bottle, but it worked.
Post a Comment